Fahrenheit Seven ****
°FAHRENHEIT SEVEN is above all a STATE OF MIND!
In a nutshell … ATTRACTIVE LIVING SPACE - AFFORDABLE LUXURY - GREAT SKIING EXPERIENCE - SHARING STORIES - FESTIVE OR COSY BARS - RESTAURANT & TERRACE WITH VIEWS - ENJOY YOURSELF - RELAX WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY - LIVE IN THE PRESENT – FRIENDLY - VINTAGE DESIGN!
Opened in December 2016 after a complete makeover, °F7 Val Thorens is ready to offer you new experiences in unique spirit of mountain hospitality! Well-designed and comfortable living areas dedicated to entertainment and skiing and a relaxed, home from home atmosphere.
°FAHRENHEIT SEVEN in a nutshell:
- A fantastic location right on the slopes with direct access from the panoramic terrace.
- 109 rooms from 27 to 54m², to accommodate up to 5 people, family rooms, walls depicting the history of the resort's pioneers in a vintage atmosphere, resolutely modern features - and you'll be bowled over by the top-quality bedding!
- Restaurants & bars with different atmospheres: "LE ZINC", a festive bar with wine, cheese and tapas & Live music 3 or 4 times a week; "LA RÔTISSERIE", a brasserie-style restaurant serving grilled meat & fish, BBQ on the terrace and a dessert buffet; "La Cheminée" for a relaxing time; "Les Terrasses" next to the Rotisserie for lunch or to improve your tan or the Ski Room for a quick lunch or après-ski get-together.
- A modern Ski-room with our "SKI BAR" for a lively time before hitting the slopes, and personalised service in our SKI BOUTIQUE.
- "LE RELAX", a wellness area on the first floor with Sauna and steam room for those who like it hot.
WHY FAHRENHEIT SEVEN?
Microscopic water droplets freeze in a cloud and turn into snow crystals. Snow forms when the temperature is a temperature at or below 0°. The Stellar Dendrite, the most elegant of the snowflakes, forms at -13.9 ° C, i.e. °FAHRENHEIT SEVEN